Monday, August 20, 2007

Limited Engagement

I bought a set of bagpipes once just to learn to play "Amazing Grace". In those days women were not allowed to march in the local bagpipe group, (at least not in the High Desert) and since my repertoire was so singular my appeal would have been rather limited anyway.
I ended up selling the pipes to a teacher from the San Juan Islands who spent his days scavenging the local beaches with his kids looking for anything playable, like seaweed and shells...

3 comments:

CJGallegos said...

This post is dedicated to all those spiffy bloggers who have inspired me with their creative use of things like music in blogs...(my first tentative attempt..)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully techno support will become more sophisticated as we go forth ;-)

CJGallegos said...

Opps...I'm busted! I actually do none of this technical stuff..Thanks, again Irene for setting this up!