Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Here is my beloved 1st born son on Nevada St. in ELA in front of his grandmother's house sporting a home-hair-cut and wearing a jacket I bought him while I worked downtown LA at Bullock's Department Store as a shoe repair clerk. You can clearly see the resemblance between Aaron and his son, Amado...
Aaron, frolicking on his other grandmother's bed, looking very cute and mischievous...
Take notice! Aaron flew to Albuquerque, New Mexico once to meet us for a week long visit. None of us had enough money for two hotel rooms so we snuck Aaron up the back stairs and he slept on the floor of our room! A very Happy Birthday, dear Aaron. I am proud to have you for a son. Your creative spirit, gentle nature and incredible dad skills keep me in a state of awe!

2 comments:

AMGallegos said...

Thanks so much Mom! These are beautiful pictures. I don't think I've seen any of them before.

Re picture #1: Maybe we look the same because of our homemade haircuts?

Re picture #2: That picture was taken on my 8th birthday party. I recognize the outfit.

Re picture #3: Please remember the year was 1991. Admit it, we all looked funny then.

Katie Bowen said...

That last picture is the Aaron I remember. You're one lucky mama, Coop!

Happy birthday to the both of you!

Katie