Sunday, November 11, 2007

Return from my blog-break?

I've been a little pre-occupied these days and pretty blog-less but here's Annie Bones helping me get back in the swing of things on the computer...
It rained a little last night and AB and I came across a little rubber duckie floating in a rain puddle. How did it get there we wondered and it took all of my leash skills to keep Annie away from this little prize so I could take this picture!
Irene is selling at the flea this morning. For old time sake really. Meanwhile we sign petitions and go to meetings with the city counsel. But being realists we're also all planning a big party on the 25th, with food, music and dancing on the very last day of our beloved flea market...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so sad to hear about the flea market! it is just wrong to shut it down. why the hell does "the man" have to mess with all that is good and creative in this world!!
in love and solidarity,
wendyxo
p.s. annie bones is just adorable! so sweet!

AMGallegos said...

So that's what happened to my duck!