Saturday, March 1, 2008

How's my rampaging?

I was almost run off the road once by a carpet cleaning van. The van had a bumper sticker: How's My Driving? I called the number on my cell to report the lunatic driver. The person answering the phone said, "What? Who told you to call me?" They clearly had no clue about their PR sticker. In the end the person said, "Yeah, well, thanks," and hung up. I really felt safer. Uh huh.
Kind of like this latest outrage where 40,000 patients at a well known clinic in Las Vegas have been exposed to things like Hepatitis and HIV because the clinic re-used needles, etc.
The advice to the public this morning on the news is: Ask the clinic staff if they've washed their hands. Ask them if that is a clean needle. The advisor went on to say, "That way, you'll be re-assured". Uh huh...

No comments: