Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reassuring news

The news is my life link to the rest of the world. I believe everything I'm told, so when I heard last night that record snowfall in Canada is turning neighbors into enemies I quickly contacted my Maple Leaf son, Aaron at http://almas-soulfood.blogspot.com/ to ask if this could be.
He writes back that, "No, everything is just as pleasant as usual in the neighborhoods of Toronto".
What a relief. It's nice to know we're attached to a peaceful nation. I can rest a little easier knowing that the peoples just to our north are looking benignly down on us.
How would you like us as neighbors?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no we torontonians can be very unpleasant!! remeber the black out of 2003..people were dreadful in this city and i was disgusted by attitudes of people..and we are even more unpleasant when our dogs or small children wake us up at 4:45 am! i hear your pain!
wendy