Saturday, September 22, 2007

Evidence


Around our house we're not on diets exactly, we're just trying not to eat sugar and tortillas and fried stuff. Today in the rain I felt restless and in need of comfort food. At our local health food store I bought "homemade" tomato soup and french bread. And in one complusive moment a single slice of German chocolate cake for as much as my father used to earn in a week.
I tried to have it eaten by the time I got home but all the lights were green, the rain let up and I found myself sitting in front of my house with the "evidence".
Now I don't know what to do except maybe creep out occasionally for a stolen bite. Ah, we've reached the dangerous years...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it gone yet?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I finally finished it although it sat there in the sun for several days. That's the thing about blogs: they're SO public!