Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Green Hornet

When my two sons were very young they had an early electronic toy which held tiny slides of The Green Hornet. It was like a projector that you'd point, press a button and watch the slides on a wall.

My kid's father and I waited every night for them to go to sleep. We'd arm ourselves with snacks and stuff, settle in and shine the projector against the side of our claw footed bathtub and watch the escapades in dazzling full color.

I don't know if it was the snacks or the stuff but The Hornet could keep us entertained for hours.

3 comments:

Katie Bowen said...

I love that!

AMGallegos said...

What!

Simple Recipes said...

I just have a sneaky feeling it was more the "stuff" than anything...you are amazing..stan & I got quite the giggle out of that one!!!