Saturday, October 25, 2008

Insanity defense

For a couple of weeks now Irene and I have been trying to eat healthy. That means no bins of cookies and bags of chips stacked on top of the refrigerator. Today though, Irene left for an overnight trip. I foraged futilely around the kitchen looking for something edible.

I just got back from Trader's. For dinner tonight I'm having tempura shrimp with dipping sauce, Asian vegies with Beijing style soy sauce, chocolate cheese cake and apple turnovers. What can I say. I had a blackout?

5 comments:

Simple Recipes said...

munchies huh???hahahhahaaa

CJGallegos said...

Tai,breakfast is a handful of nuts and a banana. Irene's coming home today. I have to clean up my act.

Janet, you're going to get me busted!

Simple Recipes said...

hahahhahahhaaa but i would bail you out!!!! or atleast visit:)

Anonymous said...

Hummmm, good thing there was some sugar left over when I got home. All I had to eat was CARBS.... Bad all the way around.
LaBean

Katie Bowen said...

SO funny!