Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Garage sale


This past Saturday we had a garage sale to get rid of boxes of junk accumulated in our garage, bundles of DVDs, pillows, train sets, camping gear. The stuff that didn't sell is still sitting on our patio and today I found these two photos. The top one of my son, Aaron and the bottom of our friend, Katie, taken when they were both living in Santa Cruz, CA in the '80s. To see them today, check out their blogs: Aaron at www.almas-soulfood.blogspot.com and Katie at www.ktzpage.blogspot.com

5 comments:

AMGallegos said...

That one of me without any facial hair is probably a collector's item. I would hang on to it if I were you!

AMGallegos said...

I remember taking that very picture of our Katie. It wasn't one of our best days, but now, years down the line, it's funny how all the memories have turned to good ones.

CJGallegos said...

Yeah, Katie looks a little down. You look pretty jovial though.

Katie Bowen said...

Aaron took that picture of me on West Cliff Drive, and though I don't remember the specifics, I do remember it being a bad day. I took the one of him above---Mexico City, I think.

Katie Bowen said...

He would have been afraid to appear so jovial on a day I appeared so down!!! :)