Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sisters Singing

Last night I sang with the sisters. I attended the celebration for the Santa Cruz release of Sisters Singing, Blessings, Prayers, Art, Songs, Poetry and Sacred Stories by Women, published by Wild Girl Publishing and edited by Carolyn Brigit Flynn.

It was a night of poetry, music and art, standing room only, an amazing gathering of 400+. A night of incredible energy and spirit that this morning has left me whole.

I am honored to be included in this anthology which is available now in Santa Cruz and nationwide on February 9, 2009.

This book is truly a song worth hearing.
http://www.sisterssinging.com/

3 comments:

CJGallegos said...

Thanks, Tai. Now, on to my novel.

AMGallegos said...

This sounds so great! Molly showed me a copy of your book when I visited Sojourners in DC the other day. Nice! I'm sure you know, but your contribution is right up in front! (I'm still looking forward to reading it though!)

CJGallegos said...

Did Molly like the book?